|Titre :||Agile practice guide|
|Auteurs :||Project management institute, Auteur|
|Type de document :||Ouvrage|
|Editeur :||Newtown Square, Pennsylvania : Project Management Institute, Inc., 2017|
|Format :||167 p.|
|Index. décimale :||703.1 (Gestion de projet / Management de projet)|
Thésaurus du ManagementGESTION DE PROJET
Created in partnership with Agile Alliance®, the Agile Practice Guide* provides tools, situational guidelines and an understanding of the various agile approaches available to enable better results. It is especially useful for those project managers accustomed to a more traditional environment to adapt to a more agile approach. The Agile Practice Guide contains the following sections:
- An Introduction to Agile describes the Agile Manifesto mindset, values and principles. It also covers the concepts of definable and high-uncertainty work, and the correlation between lean, the Kanban Method and agile approaches.
- Life Cycle Selection introduces the various life cycles discussed in the practice guide and covers suitability filters, tailoring guidelines and common combinations of approaches.
- Implementing Agile: Creating an Agile Environment talks about critical factors to consider when creating an agile environment such as servant leadership and team composition.
- Implementing Agile: Delivering in an Agile Environment discusses how to organize a team and common practices the team can use for delivering value on a regular basis. It provides examples of empirical measurements for the team and for reporting status.
- Organizational Considerations for Project Agility explores organizational factors that impact the use of agile practices, such as culture, readiness, business practices and the role of a project management office (PMO). (source : éditeur)
Exemplaires physiques (1)
|205251||703.1 PRO-2017||Imprimé||Bibliothèque||Management / Stratégie||Disponible|