|Titre :||The sustainable MBA: a business guide to sustainability|
|Auteurs :||Giselle WEYBRECHT, Auteur|
|Type de document :||Ouvrage|
|Mention d'édition :||2e éd.|
|Editeur :||Hoboken [Etats-Unis] : John Wiley & Sons, 2014|
|Format :||456 p. / 24 cm + pdf|
|Index. décimale :||700.2 (Conduite du changement)|
Thésaurus du ManagementCHANGEMENT ; CHANGEMENT ORGANISATIONNEL ; DEVELOPPEMENT DURABLE ; ENTREPRISE
Whether you are an employee, a manager, an entrepreneur or a CEO,The Sustainable MBA Second Edition provides the knowledge and tools to help you green your job and organization, to turn sustainability talk into action for the benefit of your bottom line and society as a whole. Based on more than 150 interviews with experts in business, international organizations, NGOs and universities from around the world, this book brings together all the pieces of the business and sustainability puzzle including:
- What sustainability is, why you should be interested, how to get started, and what a sustainable organization looks like.
- A wide range of tools, guidelines, techniques and concepts that you can use to implement sustainability practices.
- Information on how to be a sustainability champion or intrapraneur in your organization including how to sell these ideas to your team and how to incorporate them into any job.
- A survey of the exciting trends in sustainable business happening around the world.
- A wealth of links to interesting resources for more information.
The Sustainable MBA Second Edition is organized like a business school course, allowing you easy access to the relevant information you need about sustainability as it relates to Accounting, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Ethics, Finance, Marketing, Organizational Behaviour and HR, Operations and Strategy.(source éditeur)
|En ligne :||http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/book/10.1002/9781118760628|