The Learning Center is the service that accompanies you for your needs in documentary resources.
The Learning Center manages 3 spaces located in the school's A building:
- The co-working space: level 3
- The library: level 2
- The Bloomberg trading room: level 1
- Library : from Monday to Friday, between 8am and 6.30pm (6pm on Friday)
- Bloomberg market room : from Monday to Friday, between 8am and 8:30pm
- Coworking spaces : from Monday to Friday, between 8am and 8pm
Go to the "Team" page to find all the emails and phone numbers of the Learning Center members!
To log in to your reader account, click on the little man in the yellow box at the top of the Learning Center website.
Identify yourself with your MBS email and your MBS password.
You can also follow the guide!
The electronic resources are accessible in the "resources" tab of the Learning Center website.
The resource menu consists of :
- access to databases
- access to the catalogue for paper books
- for ebooks (digital books)
- access to online scientific journals
- thematic bibliographies
- useful links
The scientific articles are in the databases oriented "Scientific articles", accessible from the tab "resources" > "databases" of the website.
The 7 databases in which you will find scientific articles are:
- Google Scholar
- Science direct
On campus in the trading room. The latter is equipped with double screen and dedicated keyboard. The trading room is accessible in room A6, building A, from Monday to Friday, from 8am to 8:30pm.
It's possible to obtain your BMC (Bloomberg Market Concept) certification for free by login on a computer of the market room.
- Have you already started your OMG? Go to https://portal.bloombergforeducation.com/login
- You have not yet started your BMC ? Create your account here : https://portal.bloombergforeducation.com/register then Sign up as a learner (using your MBS email address)
Tutorial to guide you in creating your account
You cannot print or photocopy in the library. You should use the self-service printers in the computer rooms (B2 and B6), at the entrance to the coworking area, and under the stairs in the H building.
The library's computers are accessible to all, without reservation, during the library's opening hours.
Have you spotted a magazine in the library catalog?
It is not freely available in the library?
- Contact a member of staff at the library directly, giving the reference (title, issue and date of publication)
- Or reserve it directly online!
As soon as the magazine is unarchived, you will be notified by email of its availability at the library so that you can pick it up and borrow it according to the same procedures as for borrowing documents on site.
Several master theses are available via the Learning Center website.
To consult them:
- Identify yourself to your account with your email and your MBS password
- Go to the section Accompaniment > Master thesis
Bachelor, PGE, Msc, RET, MBA (1 year cycle)
- Books : 2, simultaneously for 21 days, renewable once.
- DVD : 1, for 7 days (as well as 1 CD and 1 CD-ROM)
- Magazine : 1, for 7 days.
MBA (2-year course)
- Books : 3, simultaneously for 49 days, non renewable.
- DVD : 1, for 7 days (plus 1 CD and 1 CD-ROM)
- Magazine: 1, for 7 days.
Please note: documents with a white label cannot be borrowed, they can only be consulted on site.
- Log in to your reader account (usual MBS name / password)
- Go to "My loans"
- Click on the return date, the loan is automatically extended by 21 days
- Log in to your reader account (name / password MBS)
- Search for your book in the catalog
- Click on Reserve