Learning Center areas
- The opening to the public is maintained from Monday to Friday, from 9h00 to 12h30 and from 14h00 to 17h00
- Attention: Wednesday 16 June, opening exceptionally at 9:30 am and without librarian on site (but reachable remotely by phone, email or Teams)
- Exceptional library and service closures: Tuesday, June 29; Thursday, July 22; Wednesday, August 18
Bloomberg trading room
Bloomberg trading room is open from Monday to Friday, from 8am to 9pm.
Bloomberg market room is located on the ground floor, in room A6.
You will find there:
- 15 Bloomberg terminals each with 2 screens
Access to the room is subject to reservation, free and open to all studens, teachers, researchers, staff, and lecturers of Montpellier Business School.
How to book a room?
- Go to Ecampus in "Timetable", > "Room booking" > "New booking".
- Fill in the form, indicating "Bloomberg" in the "type of room" and time slot.
- Once your validation has been processed and validated, you will receive a confirmation email indicating the number of the allocated station.
A Bloomberg account is required for any use of the trading room PCs. Please go directly to the trading room, where you will find instructions for use.
The Coworking area
The coworking area is open from Monday to Friday, from 8am to 9pm.
Here you will find:
- work rooms to facilitate your group work
- convivial spaces
- a photocopier
The coworking area provides everyone with cells for research, study and training.
Reservation of spaces must be made at least 3 hours before the desired time.
Access to the coworking area is subject to reservation, free of charge and open to all Montpellier Business School students, teachers, researchers, staff, trainees and lecturers.
How to book a room?
- Go to Ecampus in the "Timetable" > "Room booking" > "New booking".
- Fill in the form, indicating "Room space cowokring" in "type of room", the nature of the reservation, the time slot you require and the number of participants. If one of these conditions is not met, the reservation will not be taken into account and processed.
- Once your validation has been processed and validated you will receive a confirmation email indicating the room and the time slot allocated.
This may not be in accordance with your request in order to be able to satisfy the greatest number of users but also because of the remaining time slots and your schedule.